Thanks, you are willing to share your experience with us!
As the process is a little complicated, you may want to print this instruction page. A "print view" is at the very bottom.
To create new entries, you have to do the following:
- create a Wikidot account. It's free and doesn't contain any further duties. Your link is: here, at the very top, right-hand-side is the "create-account"-button
- send a private message to xxx to get your account switched free.
- choose the appropriate section (ATI - Nvidia)
- edit the list of cards, and create a new line ( "short-name-of-the-card |detailed-name-of-the-card")
- click the "template to create a new entry" link
- click "edit" and copy the content of the editor window, don't just copy the appearance of the template
- go back to the list of cards
- follow the link to "your" card
- create a new page
- paste the template
- edit it to your needs
Thank you a lot for supporting the community !!